Your Premier Plastic Cable Ties Manufacturer
- DIFVAN has 17 years’ rich manufacturing experience and powerful technology resources.
- Followed by ISO9001 qualitymanagement system for the production process, professional inspection team during the production
- Working area of 5000 square meters, 300 professional enployees
- 100% PA66 raw material with 94V-2 UL approved make the nylon cable ties in high tensile with no break, no color change
DIFVAN Cable Ties Series
black plastic ties are made from industrial grade polyamide 6.6 nylon, DIFVAN long zip ties are extremely UV and heat resistant ensuring, our black cable ties can withstand temperatures ranging from 10F to 180F(-10℃ to 80℃)
coloured cable ties CV-shaped raised edges give it a sure grip and easy pull-up, DIFVAN coloured zip ties with flammability of UL94V-2 are made of UL recognized nylon PA66 new raw material. they are insulative and resistant to corrosion and UV light.
reusable tie wraps have Releasable design makes the zip ties reusable, Any time you want to adjust or remove it, just press the lock head and release it, no need to cut it. Reusable cord ties acid resistance, corrosion resistance, flame retardant, good insulation performance, not easy to aging, self-locking design withstands extremely strong
Push mount cable ties is designed for securing cables to a car panel or chassis. DIFVAN puch mount cabel ties can be released from the panel or chassis then reconnected.
Marker cabel ties made of nylon pa66, it have tabs that make them easy to label and identify bundles of cables or anything you would like to easily tag, and our package includes stickers and marker pen, convenient for use.
DIFVAN fir automatic cable ties widely used in household, construction industry, electronic industry, auto, cable and wire assembly, packaging and shipping, outdoor activities.
Choose Difvan, Choose Extra Service
Complete Guide for Plastic Cable Ties
Are you looking for something that will help you with all the cables, wires, and other elements that is making your eyes sore? Do you want an all-around home and office supply that will not only make your cable, wires, and the like look tidy but will also help you decorate your home and? Do you want something that will give you a lot despite of being small or tiny? Well, hello, Plastic cable ties! What are these plastic cable ties?
Below, you will see the importance of plastic cable ties in our daily lives. Today we’re going to talk about plastic zip ties through these topic:
- What is plastic cable ties?
- What plastic are zip ties made of?
- What are plastic zip ties used for?
- Are zip ties and cable tie the same?
- Size Chart for Zip and Cable Ties
- What are types of zip ties?
- How long does zip tie last?
- Why zip tie quality varies?
- A different way of cable tie making?
- Different Material of Raw Nylon
- How to keep zip tie? Which temperature, which condition are zip ties kept long?
- Cable Ties on Cable Management
- Can cable ties or wire ties be reused?
- Best way to remove a cable tie?
- What are the uses of cable ties?
- What is the most popular type of cable ties?
- What is the HS code for plastic cabel ties?
- What are the packing for cable ties?
- What are the difference Between Zip tie and other cable ties?
- What are The difference of Plastic Cable Tie and Industrial Cable Tie?
- What are The advantages of Cable Ties?
Plastic Cable Ties
Part of being organized is making sure that all wires in the house or work areas are well-kept and managed while making everything easily accessible. Plastic Cable ties or also commonly known as zip ties are strong wire ties made of plastic or nylon, which are widely used at home, indoor or outdoor, in different industries, or work applications.
Cable ties, hose or zip ties is one type of a fastener that can hold things together. It is very effecting when bundling several cables together to avoid cluttering, tangling, or being prone to damage. When it was first made a few decades ago, it was only used in aircraft for airplane’s wire harnesses. Nowadays, cable ties are a necessity for a quick and simple solution for anything that you need to bind together.
The specification of a cable tie is based on the following:
- Types of material used
- Operating temperature
- Tensile strength
- Maximum diameter size for bundling
- Packaging and volume
Heavy-duty cable ties last longer and can withstand any environment temperatures. If there is a strong wind, or vey humid and hot temperature, freezing weather- you need to get ones with high tensile strength and proven brand when it comes to durability, flexibility, and quality.
What plastic material are zip ties made of?
Generally, zip ties are manufactured using the following materials:
- Nylon 66– The most common type of material used for plastic zip ties is general purposes Nylon 66. Used to make plastic cable ties, it meets the standard of UL 94V-2 flammability rating. It can stand firm against a working temperature that ranges from -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F. Nylon 66 is best and effective for indoor applications.
- Nylon 66 UV Stabilized– This type of material is the recommended material for exposure to ultraviolet (UV) sunlight. UV Stabilized Nylon 66 is suitable for use in any application that requires exposure to outdoor sunlight, especially if the exposure to sunlight is either uninterrupted or as long as there is sunlight. This material meets the standard of UL 94V-2 flammability rating with a working temperature range from -40 degrees F to 185 degrees F.
- Polypropylene– It is a synthetic resin that is a polymer of propylene, used primarily for ropes, fabrics, and molded objects. Polypropylene is best used because of its resistance to chemicals such as hydrochloric acids, sodium chloride, and other basic salts, plastic zip ties are made stronger and durable for chemical applications as it can also withstand ultraviolet light exposure. Such applications are automotive, industrial, and textiles. However, polypropylene has a lower tensile strength than Nylon 66.
- Nylon Type 66 heat stabilized-This material has the same mechanical properties as general purpose nylon 6/6 with the addition of heal stabilization properties. plastic zip ties made by this material can withstand up to 250 degrees in temperatures in long range service for most applications. This type of stabilized nylon comes in off white color and meets the standard UL94V-2 flammability rating.
- Tefzel– The typical application for this type of material includes wires and cables, insulation, and cover. Its ability to provide radiation resistance to a wide range of chemicals, including sulfuric acids and hydrofluoric acids, make it highly effective for manufacturing plastic zip ties. The radiation resistance can go up to 100 megarads while it withstands high temperatures, ultraviolet light exposure, and meets the standard UL flammability requirement 94V-0.
What are plastic zip ties used for?
Plastic Cable ties are used in the following:
- Yard or garden work
- The farm works like safeguarding fruits from falling off
- Cable management at home or business or workplace. Organize small items like pens, cables, and other things you can bundle together for a neat-looking area.
- If you are looking for ways to keep objects and unsafe things away from kids, plastic cable ties can be used to tie them and hide them. It is best to use for maintaining cables to avoid children from dangerous or hazardous things.
- Plastic Zip ties serve as wonder fixers for your everyday solution. For example, you can use it as a key chain to put your spare keys altogether. If you are looking for ring binders for your school projects or anything you need to bind, zip ties are significant to use too!
- Plastic Zip ties are safe luggage locks when you are travelling. Secure your bags for a little cost. Also, when you need to pack things and need to fit them into your luggage, you can use the zip ties to keep clothes rolled tightly. It works as a space saver too in your closet.
- Plastic Zip ties are good sealers. It is a helpful tool in your kitchen when you need one.
- If you need some traction when hiking in a slippery or icy place, get a zip tie and tie around your shoe and put the fastener at the bottom. It is a useful hack you can try.
- Plastic Zip ties are fun to use in school activities and play time with kids. You can use it for making bubble wands.
- It is a prepper’s essential. If you are looking for something to use so you can attach gear or tool to your bag or tents, this one will work. Colored zip ties are used as trail markers for campers.
Are zip ties and cable tie the same?
Generally, zip ties and cable ties are the same. They work in the same manner. However, there are different types of them. Let’s define each one:
- Standard Nylon Zip ties
- Nylon light duty types are the usual zip ties that come in different colors and mostly available in hardware shops. It is applicable for simple indoor applications since light versions can snap easily and do not have UV resistance. It has different sizes, which are adjustable and self-locking.
Size Chart for Plastic Zip Ties
Zip ties types
2. Beaded cable ties
- The beaded design allows them to be releasable and reusable. These ties are the easiest way to tighten bundles. They adjust instantly and can be released quickly to add wires or cables. Beads lock and release through keyhole slots.
- Beaded cable ties are also handy for color-coding or attaching ID plates. These cable ties can be re-used almost indefinitely.
3. Releasable cable ties
- Reusable cable ties with a releasable ratchet. Releasable cable ties offer the ideal answer for those applications needing reuse or reinstallation of a cable tie. The one-piece structure with a releasable characteristic produced as part of the head of the tie allows for consistent performance and reliability.
- Regular releasable cable ties are fancied for indoor use applications while UV Black is recommended for outdoor applications, providing more excellent resistance to ultraviolet light.
4. Ladder style cable ties
For intermediate bundling and retail applications, ladder style cable ties are a cost-effective solution for bundling wires and cables. The perforated style offers more versatility than a conventional cable tie.
5. Identification cable ties
Identification cable ties are available in a wide variety of lengths and strengths. The one-piece construction allows for consistent performance and reliability. If you want wires and cable bundles to be fastened and identified at the same time, this is what you should use.
You can use this to label and mark the cables, either in a portion between the head and strap of the cable tie , or externally with the marking piece outside the head of the cable tie. You can use it either horizontal or vertical to the belt of the tie. The ID marking area can be labelled with a marker pen or hot stamped with information like serial numbers, company logos, and sequential numbers can all be printed on the tie.
6. Parallel entry cable ties
- Tamper-proof, low profile heads,designed for the strength requirements of the MRO and construction markets
- Thin, wide strap body – flexible, conforms to bundles
- Durable – withstands rough installation practices
- Grips wires tightly and resists lateral movement
- Parallel-entry cable ties limit exposure to sharp edges and protect workers’ arms/hands
- Designed with a low-profile head to avoid snags and reduce overall bundle size
7. Tear-off cable ties
- Quick release design requires no cutting tools. These ties are perfect if you are looking for a temporary tie down application. This quick-release arm allows the wholesale tear-off cable tie to be removed without a cutting device. Just pull down on the arm, and the tie breaks free, fast and easy.
- Tear-off cable ties are necessary for any usage in cases where the cable tie needs to be removed quickly without the requirement of a cutting device. The quick release arm is simple to use and allows the tear-off cable tie to be removed quickly.
8. Pull-tight seals
Tamper-evident seals. Pull Tight security seals are versatile, strong, easy to use, and are a fully adjustable plastic security seal. Especially useful where a standard-length security seal is not sufficient.
9. Cable Ties T-Series
- Available in a broad variety of materials, these cable ties all feature inside serrations providing a positive hold onto hose, cable and pipe bundles. The head design of these cable ties ensures a high tensile strength while allowing a deficient insertion force, this, connected with the bent tail design of many of the ties, assures quick and efficient installation.
- The T-Series cable ties are ideal when you need to bundle, route, and secure of cables, hoses, and pipes.
10. Stainless Steel Cable Ties
- This type of cable ties resists high temperature and acids. These cable ties are available both uncoated and coated. Their trademarked, non-releasable locking feature with one or two balls is a significant safety innovation.
- When high tensile strength is demanded, it is best to use stainless steel cable ties with a polyester coating. We use these cable ties in different businesses such as coal mining, petrochemical industry, or shipbuilding.
- This cable tie series ensures security when used on data and fiber-optic cables as well as for applications in theatres or at fairs.
11, Cable ties OS-series
- These cable ties are designed to provide high tensile strengths, low insertion forces, and a smooth cable isolation surface – minimizing any depression or destruction.
- The curved shape of the cable ties allows the cable to follow the cable contours and takes up less space than other cable ties designs.
- These ties are currently used in many areas where thin- or soft-walled insulation wires and cables, like railways, aircraft, data cable plants, and electronics are installed, which were initially designed for the automotive industry.
- A minimum diameter of the bundle is possible with T50LOS of 1.6 mm. The T120ROS has a minimum voltage strength of 535 N for large packages.
12. cable tie with fixing element, arrowhead and disc
- When the arrowhead locks in place and the ‘disk’ between the fixing and the cable tie head inserted into the hole, it covers the hole and minimizes the entry of dust, dirt, and water while adjusting for variations in panel thickness to ensure a secure fixing at all times.
- With a variety of fixing possibilities, this range of cable ties with fixing elements is ideal for use with different enterprises, such as the manufacture of automotive, aerospace, white goods, and panel construction.
13. cable ties with fir tree discand
- The one-piece cable tie and fastening gives a simple and easy method of bundling and fastening cables. The fir tree design ensures a positive and secure fastening into panels with thicknesses ranging from 0.8 mm to 7.0 mm or threaded blind holes.
- The ‘disc’ at the top of the fir tree covers the hole and minimizes water and dirt entry.
- This one-piece cable connector has been designed for the simple and secure usage of cable belts in the car industry. It has been used in all aspects, from planes, switchgear and washing machines.
14, AHC Series
- Before cables are installed, the AHC clips can be attached to the panel. Just press the wire in place and close the clip to activate the automatic locking function. The prefixed parts can be locked with an ‘ I ‘ so that an additional selection of installations is provided.
- It gives an easy and secure way to attach cables to panels. The applications in all industries using sheet metal panels were initially designed for the automotive sector.
15, DF-Series square tie mounts
- Each device has a designed surface and guarantees that a very high pull-out force is obtained in combination with the specially developed adhesive. The MB mounts provide ‘ 4-way ‘ entry for a cable tie to make installation faster and more flexible.
- These self-adhesive clips with either synthetic rubber or acrylic stickers are ideal where speed, simplicity, and a firm fixing base are required.
- These cable tie mounts are uniquely well suited for use in control cabinets, telecom equipment or in-house equipment where the use of holes, screws or nozzles and bolts is impractical or unwanted.
16, Screw Fixing mounts CTAM with a small space requirement
- CTAM and CTAP mounts are suitable for small space applications. Before cable installation, they are mounted on the device because they are installed ‘ inline ‘ and occupy no more room than the cable itself.
- The CTAM can be used inline or at 90 degrees to the cable run, and it has a 4-way entry design. The CTAP mounts provide an adjustable “stand-off” capability to position the cable accurately.
- CTAM mounting from PEEK is resistant to -55 ° C and + 240 ° C. Temperature. It is ideal for applications with high temperatures e. g — installation in or within the engine compartment on exhaust systems.
- PEEK mounts are used in the semiconductor industry in test laboratories because of their minimized release.
- The excellent resistance to chemistry and radium in medical engineering, chemicals, and power stations is predestined.
17, Extra Heavy-Duty Ties
- Perfect for wire bundling application. Extra Heavy-Duty Cable Ties (also called zip ties, wire ties or tie wraps) are useful in uses requiring up to 175 lb tensile strengths. The one-piece construction allows for steady reliability and performance.
- For a more massive duty cable and wire bundling utilization, a 175 lb tie is advised and is available in ranges from 18”-60”. UV Black is recommended for outdoor while Natural ties are preferred for indoor use applications, providing excellent resistance to ultraviolet light. Cable Tie Express stocks the 175 lb cable ties in regular packages of 100 or 50 depending upon the length and weight of the tie.
How long do zip ties last?
Zip ties are a fantastic bit of manufacturing that we use throughout all aspects of our life. Whether you choose to need some new zip ties for an art connection, keep a car together, or even use them for practical uses like combining wiring or in a technical perspective, these little plastic beasts can be pretty incredible.
But we’ve always questioned how long do zip ties last? When do they need to be restored? Are specific colors better than others? What are the other options to zip ties if you DON’T need them to remain permanently?
Other people might say that these ties will last from a minimum of five years to a maximum of ten years if exposed outside. Usually, these are high-quality black ties. But, when you have a white or light color tie, it can only last for about a year or two, it depends on how it will be used.
Meanwhile, some say that it may last up to 20 years depending on the what material the cable tie is made of. So, when you try to buy links, make sure to keep in mind the material used for each tie.
If you do not want your wiring to tie up together for ten years or so, then use a quick and reusable tie like beaded cable ties which allow you to apply for various purposes. These ties are made of polyethylene material that is efficient and reusable. There’s no known longevity structure for these reusable ties since most of the time it was used and thrown away after.
Either way, it’s great to know that when you use a zip tie to secure something in place, that it will be where you left it for a while!
Why plastic zip tie quality varies?
-Zip tie quality varies since it is the most in demand item we can use in the broadest range of operation as possible. From the most straightforward task as bundling the cables to the most extent condition, you can ever think of.
-There are different qualities of zip or cable tie we can look at. For example:
a.Stainless steel cable ties
It is made of 316 stainless steel and features high corrosion resistance in severe, harsh, or marine environments. It is well suited for saltwater or automotive purposes, among numerous other harsh or severe application.
b.Reusable cable ties
From the word itself “reusable,” it means that you can use this kind of cable tie now and then. It is also safe and convenient to use.
c.Heavy duty cable ties
These are the most durable type of cable tie in its variation. It can hold up to 250lbs of item. It has consistent performance and reliability.
d.Colored cable ties
It is used if you want to organize your cables or other stuff accordingly. You can set a particular color to a specific item you wish to clasp together. It can also be used when color matching is required.
e.Different cable tie sizes
It is used for different sizes of cords, cables, wire, etc. You can select which size you wish to use for a certain thing you want to tie in.
A different way of cable tie making?
-It is easy to think that we can only use cable ties for tying cables. Well, it turned out that these self-locking plastic straps are not quite as ordinary as they may look. These ties are not only capable of organizing and securing cables, but they can also support, lock, repair, and help you decorate your garden, crafts, trucking, and other stuff. Regardless of what you do, there is an excellent chance that a cable tie can make your life simpler.
-Hook-tying Cable Ties
Enter one cable tie’s ridged, tapered end into another cable tie’s receiving end. Pull this far enough to settle the tie, but not so far away that you waste the length of both cables.
Redo the previous step, injecting the third tape into the second cable tie’s hole. You now have three ties attached. Recur all the steps a few more times as needed to generate the required tie length.
Enclose the length of your cable ties throughout the cables that you need to fasten together. Insert the very first cable tie’s ridged tape into the opening of the most recently added cable tie to your sequence to create a loop. Toughen your cable ties, using as many as you can to make a binding firm.
-The video below will show you additional ways on how you can use your cable ties in different situations.
Different Material of Raw Nylon
Nylon 66 is built up of two monomers, adipoyl chloride, and hexamethylene diamine. It has a greater melting point and is normally more long-lasting. It is generally used to make merchandises like durable carpeting.
It is one of the most used nylons in the world. It is a versatile synthetic material that can be formed into fibers, sheets, filaments, or bristles. These are, in turn, be used in the production of fabric, yarn, and cordage.
It is made from pentamethylene diamine and sebacic acid. It is more expensive to make because of the polyester.
It is synthesized from dinitriles using acid catalysis. It is made of adiponitrile, formaldehyde, and water.
Nylon-12 is a polymer made of recurring units connected by amide bonds and is handled because of its unusual characteristics as a flexible solid. It can be used in cosmetics and personal care products.
How to keep zip tie? Which temperature, which condition are zip ties kept long?
Depending on what places you compare with, most zip ties and cable ties will have different durability. In most circumstances, these ties are used by wiring companies, cable companies, and others to bundle together cables and other things.
Do not keep it under the sun or anything near a hot surface as it will melt or fasten up its longevity. Make sure to keep it in a dry, cool area to protect it and to guarantee that it will last longer.
Store the cable ties always in the polyethylene sealed plastic bag. Once opened, the cable connections should be used as soon as possible to ensure optimum results for the application. They can fail when applied when the ties become brittle.
Do not display cable ties to direct daylight! Do not store sunlight cable ties; for instance, on the windowsill!
Store cable bands away from immediate heat sources. Avoid heat contact: do not place on the heaters, for instance!
The ideal storage situations for cable ties are those of the central European official climate: it is essential that the element is in a condition of equilibrium with a water content of approximately 2.5 percent for optimal handling of cable ties.
Cable Ties on Cable Management
- We have all witnessed and encountered the fear of messy and unorganized cabling. The dilemma is that if you bunch a pile of cables together and cover them up, there is no way to replace them. With a little imagination, you can put some arrangement on your wiring and make it look neat on the way.
- First, you want a beautiful huge bundle of zip ties and a heap of disordered cords. Make some circles with the zip ties, but only uproot them to the first snap, you want them free. Then move all of your wires through. Leave each one of the cables and combine a zip tie throughout the one connecting the wires. Catch the cable inside a circle and proceed to the next wire.
- Continue doing this until all of the cables were inside the big loop and separated by the ties going across. Remember to keep everything free for now, so if you tighten any of the ties, it will prevent them from moving from all over the places. Extract the unconnected ties until they are locked. You can still transfer the ring, then pull the principal loop tightly. Clip the ends of the knots with a snip or side cutter.
- Repeat this method at frequent periods along with the cable weaver. The benefit of this method is that new cables can connect the run and it just gets farther or if one may leave after a tie point and the loom gets narrower. If you have a vast amount of cabling or if you are tidying cables from a network switch or patch panel then you can go multi-layered.
- Start the same with a loop around the loom for each layer, then follow the same steps for the dividers. However, this time, use the separators to tie the layers together. It will work with all types and thicknesses of cables; I would recommend that the zip tie used is sized relative to the wires in the bunch.
Best way to remove a cable tie?
- Zip ties are excellent. They can hold and keep wires together, create a makeshift zipper pull, and are good at strapping small things together. The only negative side is they can only be used once, until now. If you don`t know how to unfasten a zip tie, the only way to get them off of what they are connected to is to cut them. It gives them seem like they are one-time use, but they are not. Unlock them. They can be used over and over.
- The first thing you can try to do is gather all the necessary supplies and cable ties to be removed. You will need a pin and zip ties.
- Next thing is finding the lock. Look for the tiny ratchet pin. You can see it inside the box at the top of the zip tie
- The third is to stick the pin at the tip of the tie. Then release the ratchet where the needle is between the locking pin and the long end of the tie. Push it in far enough until the lock releases.
- Lastly, pull it using the needle.
Here’s a video on how to remove a cable tie correctly.
You can use a Cable Tie Removal Tool. Whether you’re a technician, stock or packaging person, a homeowner or assembler these snips are an excellent addition to your tool set! The perfect solution for fixing and retrofitting wire fittings and hose assemblies, removing packaged goods, testing products, and prototyping, and many other household and industrial uses.
-With the cable tie removal tools, you will be able to securely and efficiently remove cable ties from packaged goods and bundled cables. These cable tie cutters are equipped with two safety guards that slide gently behind the cable tie strap to avoid damage to the bundled materials. Available in various models that can tear 12-22 AWG(American Wire Gauge)wires and remove knot cords.
-Compact, lightweight design makes it easy to transport and store these removal tools inside a toolbox or bag. It is added with locking mechanisms to prevent accidental injury when the removal tool is not in use. Complete auto return springs support you in removing cable ties and straps more efficiently as well as reduce strain and physical effort.
Also, blades are created from quality heat-treated alloy steel to produce strength and durability for years of cutting thin copper, metal and plastic cable ties. Ergonomic Ways of Uses of plastic cable ties
There are different ways we can do with zip or cable ties. And I will give you some of the purposes of it:
1.Organize your cables – One of the biggest pet peeves everyone has is tangled, messy, and chaotic cables! We try to keep the wires as classified as possible, but the mystery to owning ultra-organized and smooth wires is — zip ties! Get cords that are in a similar area and tie them together at regular intervals. The cables will go in one line, which decreases the disorder significantly.
2.Key Ring – You can use a little zip tie as a key ring in a pinch. This can be helpful if you’re giving a few extra keys to a house- or pet-sitter when you go out of town. Just zip tie your spare keys together so your sitter can easily keep track of them.
3.Luggage lock – When you are traveling (particularly if you are carrying only one bag during your travel), you might use baggage storage aids to save your bags for the day while you are out touring. While we are sure that the majority of people at these services are entirely dependable people, it never hurts to take additional care or two, right? You can also use a zip tie if your bag has two zippers to close it. It will not stop a persuasive thief, but it will deter people from poking around your bags while you are out enjoying the trip.
4.Binder Rings – Use a pair of tiny zip ties to “secure” papers and documents together. Just knock a couple of holes on the side and shift little zip ties into the holes. It is a fun and straightforward approach to produce a book of your child’s writing or artwork. They will love flipping through it!
5.Bubble Wand – Create a small hole at the end of a big zip tie and utilize it as a makeshift bubble wand. Try out some of the homemade bubble solutions online and have a beautiful bubble party with the kids!
6.Childproofing Tool – If you can’t keep the kids out of the cabinets, refrigerator, and the like, zip ties are the easiest and cheapest way to fix it. You can do it by securing a zip tie between two adjacent knobs or create a second knob if you do not have one to keep the kids out of it.
7.Drain Snake – To help fish hair out, use a large zip tie out of a clogged drain. To cut oblique indents on the sides of the zip tie, you must use a sharp knife then slide it into the pipe, move it up and down to loosen debris so you can pick up the hair.
8.Seal Bags – To re-seal a package of food so that it won’t get stale or dry out, use a zip tie. Any zip tie is right if you can remove it as needed. It works great to keep marshmallows, brown sugar, and other foods from drying out.
9.Zipper fix – Got a pair of jeans with a zipper that won’t stay up? Connect a zip tie at the end of your zipper, then zip up your pants. Secure the circle onto the button, then, fasten your pants. And voila! Zipper disaster prevented.
10.Plant Support – Some plants require a little special assistance to stand up evenly. Put a pale close to your plant and use a loosely looped zip tie to guard the plant stem to the stake. (The zip tie should be relaxed enough to fit for the expected growth of the plant. You don’t want to stifle it, unintentionally!)
11.Bouquet Support – Use a zip tie to tighten bouquets. It is an excellent tip for brides who opt to make their bouquets. It is a smart way to support flowers together as a bundle if you are displaying them in a slightly bigger vase.
12.Camping Must-Have – Zip ties are one of the greatest inventions you can bring with you if you are camping or as a camping supply. It is versatile and can be used to different aspects of camping, from building the tent to making a cup holder, and so on. You can also use it to secure a tablecloth in a windy condition. This is a hack you need to remember when more friction on slippery hikes!
13.Pack Efficiently – Need to carry a lot of things into a small bag? Zip ties to the rescue! Turn your shirts and pants tightly, then fasten each one with a zip tie. You will be able to gather very efficiently! (Make sure to take additional zip ties to use for the return trip.
14.Friction Enhancer – If you need a bit of extra hold to control through a wet trail, or even just a glacial parking lot, take a zip tie! Connect the zip tie throughout the toe of your shoe, with the fastener facing down towards the ground. Snip the excess portion, and the hook will give you that extra traction you are looking for.
Can cable ties or wire ties be reused?
Cable ties usually come in two types. Single-use and reusable. However, you can effortlessly unfasten a single-use tie without having it cut so you can reuse it again. Since it is only meant for one-time use, there are a couple of pointers to remember when reusing them.
1.Find the locking mechanism: If you stare at a ready-to-use cable tie, you will notice that one end reduces to a point, while the other is capped in a tiny cube. When used, the pointy end is filled through a slot in the cube to form a loop and then pulled tight. The cube is the locking mechanism that stops the tie from sidling back out through the slot, so look for that.
2.Bend the tie’s loose end back. Notice how the free end tends to curl over the locking mechanism once fed into it. You want to go through that side of the cube, so bend the tie back to open it some more.
3.Depress the bar. Look below the loose end where it comes out of the cube. Use any tool or your fingernail you may need (like a pocket-sized screwdriver or a nail) to push down the bar that you see there. It will release the locking mechanism.
4.Pull the loose end back into the cube. Continue to press it down while you use your other hand to draw the free end back through the cube gently. Once it’s out, you’re all done!
5.Avoid from cutting them. If you wanted to use the same tie again for several things, don’t cut the loose end off once it’s used. All that extra may be hideous but remember: once you cut it off, you’ll only be able to use that tie for parcels of smaller or the same size.
6.Expect wear and tear. Keep in mind that single-use zip-ties are created for just that. Even you can technically loosen them and reuse them, expect the plastic gears to wear down the more you undo and retie them likely. Plus, keep in mind that manipulating the locking tool can damage it. The tie may develop a looser grip over time, so avoid using old ones to tie anything that needs to be secured.
7.Use reusable cable ties instead. If you’re continually utilizing and reusing single-use ties for short-term projects, consider a different option. Spend in some cable ties that are specially created for reuse. These will cost a little more (and may not be for one long-term project since they are much lighter to open), but the money may be worth it if it conserves you time.
Yes. There are hundreds of cable ties in the market, and if you use it well, you can reuse it for several times. Make sure that if you remove it from the previous wire or cable, carefully release it so that you will be able to use it on your next links.
What is the most popular type of cable ties?
The most common usage of cable tie is to tie cables, wires, or cords so that you will have a clean and tidy home, office space, and the like. There are different types and applications of cable ties:
1.Natural Cable Ties – it is used for general purposes applications and is resistant to grease, oil-based products, and chemical. It is constructed with nylon 6.6 grade material.
2.UV Protected Cable Ties – also known as black cable ties. These are used for outdoor applications. Just like the natural cable ties, they are also resistant to oil and grease. They are also resistant to environmental contaminant. It is often manufactured in nylon grade 12 material.
To ensure the quality of the cable ties, make sure that they are properly stored. Store it in a dry and cool area to prevent the material from disintegrating.
What is the HS code of Plastic cable tie?
Here are some of the HS code for plastic cable tie in different countries:
HS Code Description
|85442090||BR01806-CABLE TIE ARTICALS OF PLASTIC FOR TECHNICAL USE|
|85444299||A PLASTIC TIE PIECE A SMALL PIECE OF WIRE CABLE|
|39269099||1K0 971 838 CABLE TIES|
|39261019||T18R/100PTD/B CABLE TIES LMD13024|
|39269080||NYLON CABLE TIES, CV 200 ABX 3.6|
|39239090||63/27-ARTICLES MADE OF NYLON 66 NAMELY TIE CLOSURE-NYLON CABLE TIES-UV BLACK, BLACK&NATURAL ACTI3.6-250UV|
Different Packaging Type of Cable Tie
There are different packages you can choose from in buying cable tie. These are packed by 100’s, ’50s, or 20’s depending on how many items you wish to purchase.
Difference Between Zip tie and other cable ties
Zip tie and other cable ties may only differ with size, shapes, and color. Nevertheless, the function and usage of these ties are the same. They help us simplify our lives and tidy up our home and office.
The difference of Plastic Cable Tie and Industrial Cable Tie
Plastic cable tie is used for general purposes while. It can hold small loads up to a medium or large quantity of object. These are lighter and easier to use.
Industrial cable tie is used for a heavier load of objects to bind together. They are typically longer and wider than the standard cable ties. These are perfect for tasks that require extra strength r harsher operating condition.
The Advantages of Cable Ties
Cable ties are durable and do not break easily; that is why most people are fond of using it. These are also known as zip ties or wire ties. It all differs in sizes and color. It can easily tie around to almost any object. It is used mainly in construction and industrial fields. They use it because they have a tremendous number of things that they need to tie securely.
Aside from construction and industrial fields, you can also use cable ties at the comfort of your home and office. Cable ties provide a tidy look because of their appearance, and they can also secure the cables and other objects in your home or office.
Those in the shipping industry can also benefit from these cable ties as they can be used to bind an object that is being shipped securely. Cable ties with a larger diameter are ideal for shipping. There are some types of cable ties that have steps and a lock on the final stage, and it is widely used nowadays because these ties can tie objects in different dimensions. You can buy plenty of this type of cable tie and use it for various purposes.
Some zip ties are built with stainless steel. Those who use it prefer durability over other classes of cable ties. The point that these ties are rust-resistant gives them even more appealing to the people. Stainless steel cable ties may not give you the same reliability when it comes to binding objects securely, make sure to double check on how secure you tied these cable ties, and you are good to go.
Since most of the cable ties sport a releasable head position, this means, they can only be used once. But this also means that you can adjust the tie on the place you wish to have.
Army and police agencies also use cable ties. These units use cable ties to secure things. They also use it as a handcuff in some circumstances. Most of you might not recognize this, but handcuffs are also a type of cable tie. These ties are quite robust that even unlawful won’t be capable of removing it.
Apart from the information cited earlier, cable ties can be used in many other ways. You can get these cable ties anywhere. Your local hardware store is one of the best places to go to. Though, you may want to check out online retailers for stainless cable ties as they offer a much wider variety and lower prices.
We are now here at the end of the article. I believe that with the help of this article, we can differentiate the usage of all the plastic or industrial cable tie and how it affects our daily lives. We can now appreciate the existence of plastic cable ties for helping us in our day to day activities. I hope you had a wonderful time reading and exploring all about plastic cable ties!