DIFVAN ferrule crimper can be used for AWG23-10(similar to 0.25-6.0mm2) end-sleeves ferrules. Precise crimping die sets and integral lock with self-releasing machanism ensure high-quality crimping effect after crimping repeatedly.
Basic information of ferrule crimper：
- Material: carbon steel
- Crimping Range: 0.25-6 mm2
- AWG: 24-10AWG
- Lenght: 175mm
Advantage of Ferrule Crimper:
- comfortable to operate thanks to nylon material and ergonomically handle shape
- Made of special managanese steel with oil hardened, high durbility, high precision and life-long usage.
- Ratchet mechanism design, saving 50% hand pressure on crimp
Application of Ferrule Crimper:
- Suitable for all kinds of equipment switches
- cars and household
- electronic components with pins etc.
How to use Ferrule Crimper:
- Strip the wire to proper length and insert the wire into ferrule.
- Press the handle and open the jaw.
- Put the ferrule into the jaw and close the tool slightly until the ratchet just engages in the end
- Open the jaw and got a tightly crimped wire with ferrule.
Wire ferrule crimper can be used for Wire end ferrules of AWG23-10 (0.25-6.0mm²).
Ferrule crimper have labor-saving ratchet mechanism. The non-slip nylon handle is designed for providing you with easy operation and sturdy crimps.
Ferrule crimping pliers automatically adjust itself to the appropriate diameter for crimping terminals. Accuracy and reliability crimps every time.
Ferrule Crimping tool is constructed by Alloy Steel with black oxidation treatment on the surface form a dense layer of oxide film which is anti corrosion and rust.
Cable ferrule crimper with high precision jaw ensure a tightly connection after crimping with strong work pressure. Suitable for all kinds of equipment switches, batteries, cars and household, electronic components with pins etc.
Electrical ferrule crimper have five features:
- Ergonomic Handle Design provides improved gripping power.
- Adjustable Ratchet and Lever Action Construction reduces fatigue degree.
- High quality crimping standard ensures repeatable crimping action.
- Ideal for crimping insulated and non-insulated wire ferrules.