Your Leading Deutsch Connector Supplier in China!
- Over 15-year experience in manufacturing and supplying Deutsch Connector.
- Use top brand and UV resistant plastics materials
- Can offer you a full range of Deutsch Connector molds.
DIFVAN is your premium and trustable Deutsch Connector Supplier in China!
We have our own tooling design team to have plastic tooling design for Deutsch Connector.
As a Deutsch Connector supplier, We have high speed punching machines for producing.
As a Deutsch Connector supplier, We have more than 60 plastic injection machines to produce the plactic part of the Deutsch Connector
As a professional Deutsch Connector supplier, we can help you to assemble the Deutsch Connector in different requests.
Being a professional anderson Deutsch Connector, we can help you to pack the Deutsch Connector in different way.
Large stock can be available in our company, which can be shorten your delivery time.
Your Leading Deutsch Connector Supplier in China
Being a Deutsch Connector supplier for 15 years, so we know what your Deutsch Connector.
DIFVAN can custom any types of Deutsch Connector with different materials, lengths, and packing as your request.
Please contact DIFVAN sales for a constant quote of Deutsch Connector now!
Top Rated Deutsch Connector
DIFVAN can supply you a full range of Deutsch Connector, including 2pin/3pin/4pin/5pin/6pin/12pin Deutsch Connector and more.
Why Can DIFVAN Be Your No.1 Choice for Deutsch Connector Supplier in China?
Started Deutsch Connector Supplier Since 2012
we have more than 8 years manufacturing and exporting experiences for Deutsch Connector.
Choose High Quality Raw Material
the plastic and copper for Deutsch Connector are high strength performance.
Over 4 Times Inspection
from raw material till the packing finished, our QC department need to check Quality at least four times to make sure all items are ok to delivey.
Professional Tooling Development Team
all tooling worker have 15 years experiences, and the tools they made are accurate to the dimension, with no burrs, no edges.
Frequently Asked Question
Deutsch Connector supplier answer:
DIFVAN Deutsch Connector from 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/12/14/20 PINS. these sizes are the most frenquently used one.
we also can provide connectors with assemble wires and cables, please contact us for details.
Deutsch Connector supplier answer:
the insulation material of our 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/12/14/20 PINS Deutsch Connecto is PC with UL94v-0 flame retardant. the contact material of this Deutsch Connector are copper with silver plated can support a excellent conductivity.
Deutsch Connector supplier answer:
Yes, we can make the packing per your requests.like normal bag packing for you to sell in your shop.blister card packing to sell in your electric market.
Deutsch Connector supplier answer:
We can send you samples free to your address for testing.
Why Choose DIFVAN Deutsch Connector?
DIFVAN has been manufacturing Deutsch Connectors for 20 years, having a wide range of products that allows you to purchase bulk orders and manufacturing. DIFVAN uses high-quality materials to make Deutsch Connectors with approved ISO, CE, RoHS, and SGS certificates. Our company met the standards implemented by different factory audits such as TUV, BV, and SMETA.
We are composed of skilled and qualified workers in manufacturing Deutsch Connectors to provide you with sturdy and practical products. High-quality Deutsch Connectors will help you save time instead of changing after changing defective ones.
DIFVAN is an ISO certified company, and we make sure that we will meet and even exceed our customers’ expectations with the Deutsch Connectors we manufacture. Deutsch Connectors of DIFVAN are well-crafted made for your satisfaction and meet the standards implemented.
DIFVAN has a certified CE marking that ensures that we comply with health, safety, and environmental protection standards. DIFVAN’s Deutsch Connectors are safe to be used in electrical and electronic equipment, being RoHS certified and maintaining the standards to achieve in crafting electronic devices.
We implement a Strict Quality Assurance System which makes sure that we will provide you with all suitable Deutsch Connectors with a 100% assurance that it will work properly. We can provide you free samples to see our Deutsch Connectors yourselves and prove that our company is reliable in making these electronic devices for you.
We can deliver your Deutsch Connectors orders without delay with the help of our high-speed punching machines and plastic injection machines. DIFVAN machinery is high in quality and will ensure that we will provide you with the best packaging for our Deutsch Connectors.We seek to manufacture and provide you with functional and reliable Deutsch Connectors with the highest quality.
If you have more questions in mind, you can contact us. We will answer your questions as soon as possible to enlighten you even more about DIFVAN’s Deutsch Connectors.
What is a DEUTSCH CONNECTOR?
Deutsch connector is a type of environmentally sealed connectors designed for use in harsh conditions where field serviceability is an absolute must. These are built to be disconnected and reconnected several times, making them ideal for different applications.
Deutsch connectors are built to be used with 24-6 AWG wire and can handle 7.5 amps to 100 amp, depending on the style you choose. Deutsch connectors offer several significant protections, including resistance to abrasion, impact, and moisture.
These are critical factors, especially when considering use in a marine environment where the highest protection level is necessary due to seawater’s salt content. DIFVAN’s Deutsch connectors offer a range of benefits such as longevity, durability, and field serviceability.
Ensure that considering the application’s needs and the ground’s hazards, you will find that Deutsch connectors are a solid choice.
What is the working principle of DEUTSCH CONNECTOR?
- Deutsch connector series is the principle that a single contact system terminates all wires.
- The only variation in contacts is that dictated by wire gauge.
- The word “common” describes the Deutsch contact system well.
- Whether concrete or stamped and formed, Deutsch contacts fit into the entire Deutsch connector family.
- Using Deutsch contacts means that the way a wire attaches to its terminus never varies.
- This procedural standard allows technicians to become highly proficient in terminating Deutsch connectors.
How is the DEUTSCH CONNECTOR used?
Assembling Deutsch Connectors
- Crimp the pin or socket contact on the stripped conductor per crimp tool instructions. (There is no need for soldering)
- Insert the wire with the contact into the rear of the connector.
- Push until a click is felt and heard. A slight tug will confirm that it is correctly locked in place.
- You can also look inside the connector to see that the housing’s small plastic finger is properly retaining the contact shoulder.
- Insert the appropriate wedge with its keyed shape and color (Orange for Sockets and Green for Pin) from the housing’s front (connection-side); the wedges will snap audibly into place.
- A thin pair of needle-nose pliers is needed for the Green wedge and push the Orange wedge locked into place, becoming the housing face.
- With all contacts seated and locked and the wedges installed, a gentle tug on the leads at the back of the housing will confirm if all is solid.
- Repeat this procedure for the other half or next connector.
Once all contacts are in place, you can use receptacles. Use needle-nose pliers to insert the wedge lock, press it until it clicks into place.
On DT Series 2-Way Receptacles and DTM Series 2-Way and 3-Way Receptacles, insert the wedge lock with the flat side aligned with the flat inside the connector.
On DT Series 3-Way Receptacles, the arrow should point toward the exterior locking mechanism.
Use plugs once all contacts are in place. Insert the wedge lock even just by using your hand. Press until it clicks into place.
On DT Series 3-Way Plugs, the arrow should point toward the exterior locking mechanism.
Disassembling Deutsch Connectors
- Uninstall the Wedge lock.
- To remove the wedge lock on DT Series 3-Way Receptacles and all DTM connectors, use needle-nose pliers to pull the wedge lock straight out.
- On 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12-Way DT Series Receptacles, use the hooked end of the Deutsch DT-RT1 Removal Tool to hook the wedge lock and pull straight out.
- Use the Deutsch DT-RT1 Removal Tool’s screwdriver end inserted entirely under wedge lock and pry out on all DT Series Plugs.
- Remove the wire and contact.
- Check the inside of the connector after you remove the wedge lock.
- Check the spring fingers holding the contacts in place can be seen.
- Gently release the locking finger inside the connector by moving it away from the contact with the Deutsch DT-RT1 Removal Tool’s screwdriver end.
- The locking finger only needs to move a slight amount to release the contact.
- While holding the spring finger in the release position, pull the wire straight out from the connector’s rear.
- If the seal should become displaced, press it back into place with your finger.
What is the construction of a DEUTSCH CONNECTOR?
The basic system uses five contact sizes: 4, 8, 12, 16, & 20.These are the only contacts that you need to stock no matter what connector you will terminate. Two Deutsch contacts are available – solid crimp types, made by a cold heading process of solid copper alloys.
DIFVAN manufactures stamped and formed contacts with a series of progressive dies.Both contacts are interchangeable within the connector and are selected based upon the user’s application. Stocking costs, engineering costs, and termination costs are all slashed because the number of evaluations, test procedures, test reports, process standards, drawing notes, etc., are reduced, if not eliminated.
The selection of Deutsch connectors means that all contact terminations will be the same, thus reducing the harness system’s errors.Performance, reliability, and maintainability are critical to any electrical system. A standard contact system eliminates many of the failures reported in harnesses using hundreds of different types of terminations.
The result of selecting DIFVAN Deutsch connectors has increased reliability and long-term performance.
PARTS OF DEUTSCH CONNECTOR
Deutsch connectors are composed of parts that work together to serve their primary purpose. It has a “male” and a “female” for the connectors. These are called out by “plug” and “receptacle.” And within that plug and receptacle, there will be a wedge lock and contacts.
Here are the parts the builds the Deutsch connector:
- Plug – composed of male connector with female sockets
- Receptacle – this is composed of a female connector with male pins. There are two types of receptacle connectors, inline and flange.
The plug and receptacle each consist of a housing and secondary wedge lock.Using the secondary wedge lock ensures that the contact is fully seated and secure in the connector.
The connector and the secondary wedge lock are shipped separately. These connectors feature integral keying and latch style mating. The eight and 12-pin arrangement housings are color-coded to correspond with the keying letter.
- Deutsch Wedgelocks – on the DT series, you will have an orange wedge lock on the plug side and a green wedge lock on the receptacle side. For DTM and DTP series, both sides are orange.
- Contacts – every connector body will need contacts for connections. For example, you have a two-pin DT plug connector; you would need two Size 16 female sockets.
To attach your wires to the connector, you must use a terminal. These terminals are “Contacts,” and we will refer to terminals as the contact. DIFVAN manufactures two different types of contacts. Both types are available in either gold or nickel plating.
- Solid contacts are Machined.
- Stamped and Formed are an open barrel or EZ-crimp.
The solid contact is a machined contact that used a four-way indent system to crimp the contact to the wire. The solid contact is the most commonly used contact due to its extreme durability.
The Stamped And Formed contact is a stamped sheet metal contact that will perform to the same standards as the solid contact but is much easier to crimp and is less expensive to purchase.
You can crimp the stamped and formed terminal with most any open barrel typed of crimp tool. Using the stamped contact, you can usually get a slightly larger wire into the terminal vs. using a solid contact.
APPLICATIONS OF DEUTSCH CONNECTOR
DIFVAN designed Deutsch connectors with ease of use and provided easy field repairs. The insert design is field-repairable, allowing engineers to repair the connector after installation.
Deutsch applications include engines, ECUs, CAN systems, lights, and control boxes. They incorporate several features such as rugged metal or thermoplastic shells, durable contacts, watertight seals, and a firm, secure locking mechanism.
DIFVAN made robust metal and thermoplastic shells with high-quality materials able to withstand harsh conditions. DIFVAN designed Deutsch’s metal connectors to withstand the force and shock of hard impacts that connectors face in rough environmental conditions.
In contrast, the high-grade thermoplastic connectors are lightweight and engineered to be flame resistant and extremely chemical resistant.
The fluid-resistant seals are crucial for connectors working in harsh environments. Deutsch silicone seals and plugs fit tightly in the connector grommet, providing a gastight, watertight, and reliable environmental seal.
Fluid-resistant seals are crucial for connectors working in harsh environments. Deutsch silicone seals and grommets work together to provide redundant barriers to contamination by fitting tightly around the wire insulation and connector interface.
Resistant to most common industrial and engine fluids, they never require potting or dielectric grease and retain their flexibility across a wide temperature range.
Deutsch industrial seals create a gastight, watertight, reliable environmental seal that will prevent corrosion and contamination, interrupting flow continuity.
Proper contact alignment is another important aspect of environmentally sealed electrical connectors. Secondary locks snap into or onto the mating face to help ensure that the contacts slide together correctly when the connectors are mated.
DIFVAN Deutsch connectors feature secondary locks commonly referred to as wedge locks or terminal position assurance (TPA). Deutsch secondary locks provide additional stability to both the contact barrel and the mated connectors.
Several Deutsch wedge locks are offered with keying options, further enhancing their design flexibility. A firm, secure locking mechanism able to withstand vibration and shock is critical to maintaining a reliable connector engagement in rugged applications.
DIFVAN Deutsch industrial connectors are held together by push-latches or threaded coupling rings or tightened together by jackscrews.
Their locking mechanisms are easy to engage and disengage and give an audible or tactile signal when they fasten. Once fastened, the locking mechanisms can prevent disengagement due to vibration or impact.
DIFVAN Deutsch automotive connectors have been relied upon in challenging environments. They are environmentally-sealed for applications from engines to braking systems, providing a firm, secure cable-to-cable connection.
The right Deutsch connector can be a solution for many applications on a motorcycle, be it a light, heavy-duty, or something in between. They may be more complicated than other pin-based connectors, but the benefits they bring are worth it.
On a motorcycle, where space can be limited, you can use two- and four-pin Deutsch connectors. That’s because the larger machines have more room to run multi-lead harnesses and house the larger Deutsch connectors in two, four, and six-pin configurations.
The six-pin Deutsch connector is handy for wiring in low-draw accessories. Deutsch connectors provide a quick disconnect capability with a watertight seal when adequately assembled and when the two halves are connected.
It takes a bit of pressure to force the two pieces together and take them apart; push down the top latches and always hold the housings (not the leads preferably) while separating the two components.
TYPES OF DEUTSCH CONNECTOR
DIFVAN has different types of Deutsch connectors available in Series designed according to your needs and applications. Each of the types is designed for use with specific wire gauges and amperages.
Here are the types of our Deutsch connectors available:
DTM Deutsch Connector
The DTM series of connectors are built for lower amperages to fill the needs using multi-pin connectors. They work with size 20 contacts, 24-20 AWG wires, and offer 7.5-amp continuous capacity. A great way to remember these is that the “M” in DTM means “mini.”
These connectors are environmentally sealed and can be used in harsh environments. DIFVAN DTM connectors can be mounted inline, flanged, and used for PCB mount applications. The connectors are made of rugged thermoplastic and feature silicone rear wire and interfacial seals that allow the connectors to withstand extreme temperature and moisture conditions.
It is made of a rectangular, thermoplastic housing to prevent the conduction of electricity or heat generated when being used. Deutsch DTM Series connectors are the answer to all of your smaller wire gauge applications. DIFVAN DTM Deutsch Connectors have 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavity arrangements.
DTM connectors will tolerate harsh environmental challenges that are common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used when operating with DTM Deutsch Connectors. It can operate at temperatures between -55° C and 125° C continuous at rated current.
DIFVAN DTM connectors lack electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement. It has no unlocking and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 Gs at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes.
The connectors of DIFVAN DTM connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications. These have insulation resistance of 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C. It was wired correctly, and mated connections will withstand immersion under three water feet without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
DT Deutsch Connector
The DT line is more extensive than the DTM and designed for size 16 contacts, 20-14 AWG wires, and 13-amp continuous capacity. These are the most commonly used line in the DT series of environmentally sealed connectors.
Their durable housing is built to handle the most challenging environmental conditions making them a solid choice for many applications. The DIFVAN DT Deutsch connectors are the most popular connector used in automotive, industrial, and Motorsport applications.
These are available in 2,3,4,6,8, and 12 pin configurations, which makes connecting multiple wires very easy. DIFVAN Deutsch connectors manufactured the DT line to be weather resistant as well as dustproof, resulting in the DT series connectors being rated to IP68, which means the connection will withstand submersion in water up to 3 meters as well as being “Dust Tight.”
DTP Deutsch Connector
The “P” in DTP means “Power.” This line of Deutsch connectors is designed for use in applications where each circuit needs to handle 25-amp continuous power. Like all DIFVAN Deutsch connectors, the DTP line is field serviceable and built for durability.
DIFVAN DT Deutsch connectors offer field-proven reliability and sounding quality. The DT series connector family is the most popular connector for many automotive, industrial, and Motorsport applications where a rugged weather-resistant connection is required.
DIFVAN DT Deutsch connectors are rated to IP68, which means the link is rated up to 3 meters of submersion and dustproof.
DTHD Deutsch Connector
DIFVAN DTHD Deutsch connectors are a single circuit meaning that there is only a single cavity in each connector. The DTHD, or “Heavy Duty,” and designed for the most challenging conditions and highest power requirements.
DTHD Deutsch connectors work with 10-6 AWG wire and can easily handle 60 or 100 amp continuous power depending on the style you select. Commonly, these are used as an alternative to a splice where field serviceability is a requirement.
DIFVAN DTHD Deutsch connectors are single terminal connectors for heavy-duty applications. Easy to install, environmentally sealed, and compact, they are a simple, field serviceable alternative to a splice. DTHD connectors are available in three sizes, carry 25 to 100 amps, and can be mounted or used inline.
DIFVAN DTHD Deutsch connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance.Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used. It has to operate at temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
It has a moisture resistance that is correctly wired, and mated connections will withstand immersion under three water feet without losing electronic qualities or leakage. DIFVAN DTHD Deutsch connectors have dielectric withstanding voltage with having current leakage of fewer than two milliamps at 1500 VAC.
It has no cracking, chipping, or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55° C to +125° C.
AEC Deutsch Connector
DIFVAN AEC Deutsch Connectors are environmentally sealed, heavy-duty electrical connectors that accept size 16 contacts. The AEC Series connectors are constructed of heavy-duty thermoplastic and offer receptacles with either inline or PCB mounting options.
DIFVAN AEC Deutsch Connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used.
These have operating temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current. It has no electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
DIFVAN AEC Deutsch Connectors have no unlocking and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities are longer than 1 microsecond.
DRB Deutsch Connectors
DIFVAN DRB Deutsch Connectors are heavy-duty connectors ideal for bulkhead applications. They are designed to accommodate multiple wire gauges and feature high pin counts, including 48, 60, 102, and 128 cavities.
The DRB Series offers several mounting flange options and wire arrangements to increase the design flexibility. The DRB series is perfectly suited to highway applications, marine, industrial, and agriculture markets in harsh environments.
DIFVAN DRB Deutsch Connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used. It has an operating temperature from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
DIFVAN DRB Deutsch Connectors have no electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement. It has no unlocking and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 Gs at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes.
No electrical discontinuities are longer than 1 microsecond. DIFVAN DRB Deutsch Connectors have no unlocking or other unsatisfactory result during or after 50 G’s in each of three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities are longer than 1 microsecond. MIL-STD 202, Method 213, Condition “C.”
DRC Deutsch Connectors
The environmentally sealed DRC Series is a rectangular connector series that offers insert arrangements of 24, 40, 50, 60, 64, 70, 76, and 80 cavities and accept size 12, 16, and 20 contacts.
Several mounting options are available, including inline, flange mount, and PCB mount.
DIFVAN DRC Deutsch Connectors will stand up to the severe environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used.
DIFVAN DRC Deutsch Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications. It has an insulation resistance of 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C.
Our DRC Deutsch Connectors are adequately wired, and mated connections will withstand immersion under three water feet without losing electronic qualities or leakage.
It has a dielectric withstanding voltage having current leakage of fewer than two milliamps at 1500 VAC. It does not have cracking, chipping, or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55° C to +125° C.
DTV Deutsch Connectors
DIFVAN DTV Deutsch connectors simultaneously tested reliability and performance as the DT Series, with the added flexibility of an 18 cavity flanged design, DTV Deutsch connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance.
Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used for better fitting and prevent loose threads. It has operating temperatures of -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
And no electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement. Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
Our DTV Deutsch connectors have an insulation resistance of 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C. It is moisture-resistant due to adequately wired, and mated connections withstand immersion under three water feet without losing electronic qualities or leakage.
HD10 Deutsch Connectors
DIFVAN HD10 Deutsch connectors are an environmentally sealed, thermoplastic cylindrical connector series and offer 3 to 9 cavities arrangements. All HD10 connectors are available either inline or flanged and accept size 12 or 16 contacts or a combination of size 16 and size four contacts.
Our HD10 Series is heavily used for diagnostic connectors, eliminates problems associated with assembly and maintenance time, and is designed for long service life, DIFVAN HD10 Deutsch connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance.
Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used. It has no unlocking and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 Gs at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes.
No electrical discontinuities are longer than 1 microsecond. And no unlocking or other unsatisfactory result during or after 50 G’s in each of three mutually perpendicular planes.
DIFVAN HD10 Deutsch connectors have no electrical discontinuities that are longer than 1 microsecond. MIL-STD 202, Method 213, Condition “C.” Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
HD30 Deutsch Connectors
DIFVAN HD30 Deutsch connectors are constructed from a metal shell developed to meet the needs of heavy-duty equipment and transportation industries. It has operating temperatures of -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current.
Our HD30 Deutsch connectors features include quick connect-disconnect bayonet coupling, single hole bulkhead mounting, silicone seals, and a rear insertion/rear removal contact system.
DIFVAN HD30 Deutsch connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used. It has no electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
And have an insulation resistance with 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C. And a dielectric withstanding voltage having current leakage of fewer than two milliamps at 1500 VAC.
HDP20 Deutsch Connectors
DIFVAN HDP20 Deutsch Series Connectors are heavy duty rated, environmentally sealed, composite shell, multi-pin connector. The composite thermoplastic shell is ideal in applications where chemicals can damage a connector housing.
It has an insulation resistance of 1000 megohms minimum at 25° C. It is operating at temperatures from -55° C to +125° C continuous at rated current. And no unlocking and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes.
HDP20 features quick connect-disconnect bayonet coupling, single hole bulkhead mounting, silicone seals, and a rear insertion/rear removal contact system. Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
DIFVAN HDP20 Deutsch Series Connectors will stand up to the complex environmental challenges common to industrial markets that require advanced performance. Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used.
TOOLS USED WITH DEUTSCH CONNECTOR
DIFVAN provides you with devices that are specific to the reliable contacts or the stamped and formed contacts. To ensure a proper crimp and achieve the highest performance specifications, Deutsch contacts must be crimped with Deutsch tools.
Right parts, procedures, and tooling must be used. This is to maintain the structure, and the components fit with each other when combined back together after some maintenance .
Here are the tools that are specially made for DIFVAN Deutsch Connectors:
- Deutsch Crimpers
Deutsch crimpers have 4-way indents and eight impressions ratchet crimper used to secure the pins.
Our Deutsch crimpers have upgraded internal structure ensures stability and power equality on the pins. It can be used with 14,16&18 gauge closed barrel terminals from Deutsch connectors.
Deutsch crimpers can be used to Deutsch closed barrel terminals found on motorcycles, trucks, construction equipment, race cars, agricultural equipment, heavy-duty vehicles, and other vehicles and equipment subject to excessive vibration.
It is made with high-quality materials that ensure durability and long term wearability, and the adjustable crimping force improves fitting with Deutsch connectors.
- Deutsch Insertion/Extraction Tools
Release contacts from housings with ease and straightforward to use. It is available in sizes that you can choose from depending on what you need for your projects 4, 8, 12, 14, 16 & 20.
DIFVAN Deutsch insertion/extraction tools are compact, easy-to-use, and heavy-duty plastic to remove contacts without damage to the wire, connector seals, or connector body.
Our Deutsch contact insertion/extraction tools are built to simplify the removal of contacts and field service repair.
Here is a guide in using Deutsch Insertion/Extraction Tools:
- Simply put the proper size tool over the wire you want to remove and hold the handles at the end of the device.
- Push while gently moving in a slight circular motion as the tool’s tip enters the connector’s seal.
- Continue to press and rotate until you feel the tongue of the lock disengage.
- Pull the wire out and remove the tool.
These contact removal tools are designed to cause no damage to the wire, terminal, seal, or connector whatsoever. These high-quality Deutsch contact insertion/extraction tools are designed to be used 24-4 AWG wires. Deutsch Contact insertion/extraction tools are built for DTM, DT, DTP, and DTHD series connectors. They can also be used for HD10, HDP20, HD30, DRC, AEC, and WT Series.
FAQs ABOUT DEUTSCH CONNECTOR
- How do you crimp Deutsch connectors without tools?
- When you have no crimping tool for your Deutsch connectors, you can use a soldering iron to secure the pins into place. Here are some tips for you in using a soldering iron for the Deutsch connector:
- Tin the wire ends or the contacts of the Deutsch connector.
- Heat the pins with the use of the soldering iron.
- Melt a little solder into the hole of the connector.
- Slide the tinned wire into the hole while still applying heat from the iron to continuously melt the solder.
- Hold the pins in place and wait a couple of seconds until the solder cools down and solidifies, and you are done.
- Are Deutsch connectors waterproof?
- Yes! Deutsch connectors are environmentally sealed, waterproof, and electrical connectors protect your electrical system from dirt, dust, mud, water, vibration, and rough terrain.
- We assure you that we will provide you Deutsch connectors with high-quality materials to protect it from its surroundings.
- Is there a Deutsch connector with a diode?
- Yes! You can use it to regulate power or protect a device against potential power surges or transient voltages.
- Diodes allow current flow in one direction, only protecting an electronic device from potential damage.
- The resistors are suitable for the DT and DTM series of Deutsch connectors
- It is industry-proven as being used in a wide range of work.
- Deutsch diodes are environmentally sealed, protecting the device from dust, liquids, and vibrations that occur on surfaces where you use them.
- It has latched mating that ensures that the connection is securely connected and continuously let the current flow along with the system or circuit.
- What is a Deutsch connector 2-pin? 3-pin? 4-pin? 12-pin? 20-pin?
- Pins of Deutsch connectors depend on their usage and the amount of current that can flow through them.
- It can be solid or stamped and formed style.
- These connectors can be nickel or gold plated.
- Here are the number of pins that are composing the following Series of Deutsch connectors:
- DT Series connectors accept size 16 pins and sockets and accommodate wire sizes 12-20 AWG.
- DTM Series connectors accept size 20 pins and sockets and accommodate wire sizes 16-22 AWG.
- DTP Series connectors accept size 12 pins and sockets and accommodate wire sizes 10-14 AWG.
- DTHD Series connectors accept size 4, size 8, or size 12 pins and sockets and accommodate wire sizes 6-14 AWG.
- What is the Deutsch connector current rating?
- The following are the corresponding current rating for each Series of Deutsch connectors:
- DTM Series – 7.5 amps continuous
- DT Series – 13 amps continuous
- DTP and DTHD (Size 12) 25 amps continuous
- DTHD (Size 8) 60 amps continuous
- DTHD (Size 4) 100 amps continuous
- How many types of RJ connectors are there?
- There are 28 officially recognized RJ connectors, including the well-known RJ-11, RJ-45, and RJ-48 connectors. These are commonly used for telephone and network wirings.
- Why are connectors male and female?
- Connectors are named as male or female to label the connectors modestly.
- Male connectors are the one being plugged or inserted into a port or hole.
- While the female connectors are the receptacles, holes, slots, or ports where the plug is being inserted.
- Naming a connector as male or female does not regard its gender.
- Is it better to crimp or solder?
- Crimping ensures more substantial and more reliable connections for electronic lines or wires.
- While soldering requires heating of filler metal which degrades as time passes by.
- It may cause problems or connection failures.
- Crimping is also much more comfortable rather than soldering connections.
- What is the difference between swaging and crimping?
- Swaging requires a machine that pushes a fitting and ferrule through a fixed split die bed to lessen the ferrule’s OD.
- It is a process by compressing the hose into the stem serrations.
- While crimping uses a machine with multiple segments dies, that wrap arrount the ferrule or sleeve and moulds it to a preset OD.
DIFVAN manufactures Deutsch connectors with the highest quality to make them last for a long time. We ensure you that our Deutsch connectors work fine and with high efficiency.
Our Deutsch connectors are made with cases that are dustproof, waterproof, and prevent conduction of electricity or heat that can be generated when used. We manufacture Deutsch connectors with different types that you can choose from depending on your work. Our Deutsch connectors are ideal for different work fields, especially when working with electronics and other related activities.
If you have more questions about Deutsch connectors and other transactions, you contact us, and we will respond as soon as we receive your message.