Cable Tie Holder
Cable tie holder made of durable engineering plastic. These professional mount bases cable tie mount bases provide a powerful and robust finishing feature for your cables and trims, allowing you to install quickly.
Cable tie mount wire buddle saddle holder is suitable for fixing wire. After fixing with screws, it is threaded into the hole with a cable tie. The saddle type design is easy to wire and operate.
cable tie holder is mounted with the use of a screw onto a surface, wall, panel, cabinet, and many more. These cable tie holders can fit different screw sizes depending on what is available in your toolbox.
Masonry cable tie holders are used to secure the zip tie bundle into holes that you have pre-drilled. These cable tie holders are made of reinforced nylon 66 which gives it the quality to be able to be used with wood, brick, or stone.
Fir tree cable tie holders offer you to have a secure grip in a pre-drilled mounting hole and protect the holder from dirt, dust, and other impurities that may come from the environment where it was being used
push mount cable ties have a continuous working temperature of -40°F to 185°F and can support a maximum weight of 40lbs. Ideal for use in situations where mounting and bundling is required.
Tie mountused for you to cable manage bundles of cables and ties onto a wall. It can be mounted with the use of adhesives placed on the base of the cable tie holder.
These should be installed on a clean and dustless surface of the wall to have a tight grip and much-secured mounting.
Adhesive cable tie holder is quick to be installed. And black cable tie holders can be used in different industries and environments depending on the demand of your work for better organization.
Choose Difvan, Choose Extra Service
Screw mount cable tie bases are permanently mounted with a screw for a secure hold. They have slots to thread in cable ties to route wire and cable.
Easy and simply to fix wire bundles and nylon cable ties.
Saddle-shaped design, fix cable easily.
Firstly, mount the saddle with screws.
Then use cable ties to tie cables or wires
CABLE TIE HOLDER
Cable tie holders are commonly used for you to be able to place or mount your bundles of cables and wires on a surface, table, control cabinet, and in any other platforms, you want. It helps you do your projects as quickly as possible with less of a hassle rather than using mounting devices which requires other tools. You can let your cables and wires be held effortlessly with the use of the cable tie holder.
Cable tie holders can be applied with the use of adhesives, screws, or nuts and bolts depending on the demand of your project or work. There are also cable tie holders that you just insert into a hole and it will instantly lock and hold your cables and wires. It is easy to use and does not require any other heavy tools to be installed.
FEATURES OF CABLE TIE HOLDER
- Weather-Resistant – cable tie holders can withstand the different weathers occurring outdoors. It will not lose its integrity in holding your bundles of cables and wires, and other objects you mounted on it. It can tolerate the different temperatures that the condition of the weather offers.
- Releasable Locking Style – the cable tie holders are easy to use and can be quickly removed from its mounting position either by unscrewing, pinching the head of the locking mechanism, or by pulling it with the right amount of force from its place.
- Adhesive Backed –the adhesives used on the back of the mount have a grip strength which allows it not to be easily removed when the bundles of cables and wires are accidentally pulled down.
- High Mechanical Strength –the manufacturing of the cable tie holders make it withstand external pressure exerted on it. It will not easily break even it is made of plastic. Nylon 66 material was used for the cable tie holder that adds toughness to it.
- Wear Resistance –cable tie holders will not be easily damaged as being used whether indoor or outdoor. It has a high-quality material infused into the cable tie holder for higher efficiency and longevity.
- Heat Resistance –the cable tie holder can withstand the heat occurring within the electrical lines, the surface of the engine, and other planes without melting quickly.
- Stiff –these are manufactured with high tensile strength and will not be easily bent or pulled even exerting force to securely hold your bundles and keep it safe from damages.
TYPES OF CABLE TIE HOLDER
- Arrowhead Cable Tie Holder
Arrowhead cable tie holders are an all in one fastening and bundling tools that solves your problem of having scattered cables and wires. Rather than spending too much money on having tools to hold and fasten your electrical wires, these cable tie holders reduce the costing of your cable management and still do the job right.
The manufactured design of arrowhead cable tie holders gives a low force in inserting it through a hole. Arrowhead cable tie holders also have a high extraction force that gives you the security that the cable tie holder will not be easily pulled out or removed from its mounting place. The materials used for the cable tie holders are high quality and designed to have superior versatility. It offers you good performance at a low costing value.
- Reverse Cable Tie Holder
Reverse cable tie holders are an alternative mounting option for other cable tie mounts for it to have better security of your cable management. These cable tie holders have a working temperature range of -40 degrees to 185 degrees Fahrenheit which makes it reliable to be used even in different atmospheric and surface temperatures. These were made from nylon 66 which is a high-quality polymer that has a UL9V-2 rating.
Reverse cable tie holders are built to be easily applied to your chassis or any surface that has a .250 Mtg hole. It can securely lock your cable tie mounts into a hole which is very essential especially when you are doing your cable management and other wire organizing duties. These cable tie holders are RoHS compliant.
- Harness Cable Tie Holder
Harness cable tie holders are also called Screw or Rivet Mount Cable Tie Mounts. These cable tie holders are applied with an easy screw fastener that allows it to securely hold your bundles of cables and wires with maximum stability and firmness. The design of these cable tie holders varies depending on how much cables you are desiring to be held for better cable management. It can be as much as wide as you are needing to use.
The materials used for harness cable tie holders are ultraviolet stabilized which makes it efficient even used outdoors and exposed to sunlight. The nylon 66 material used for these adds high tensile strength and still lightweight. It is non-corrosive which makes sure that it will not gives wearing to the cables and wires it is holding. These cable tie holders are versatile as they can be used in many different jobs such as cable organization, DIY projects, shop organization, and many more.
- Winged Cable Tie Holder
Winged cable tie holders are made of nylon material that makes it applicable in many applications. These are versatile as they can be used for cable management, projects, organizing, and many more. It is easy to be installed just by inserting the winged end of the cable tie holder into a hole and instantly locks. The wing of the holder adds security as it pushes it on one face of a surface and the arrowhead part is countering the force exerted on the other side.
Winged cable tie holders have a continuous working temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 185 degrees Fahrenheit which makes it applicable to be used outdoor and indoors. It can tolerate a wide range of heat depending on the surface or atmospheric condition. The material used for the cable tie holder adds different resistance such as chemicals, animals, molds, rotting, insects, and many more.
- Hook and Loop Cable Tie Holder
Hook and loop cable tie holders are used to mount or secure your hook & loop cable ties into place. The cable tie holder is mounted with the use of a screw onto a surface, wall, panel, cabinet, and many more. These cable tie holders can fit different screw sizes depending on what is available in your toolbox.
Hook and loop cable tie holders are ideal to be used as mounting bases for zip ties that are in tight workspaces and along walls, cabinets, ceiling, tables, platforms, and many more. These cable tie holders are commonly used during the first stage of installation for a guide where they will be attaching the zip ties through the slots. There will be no time to be wasted in attaching the bundles on the mounts.
- Edge Mount Cable Tie Holder
Edge mount cable tie holders are used by simply push the cable tie holder onto the edge of a panel, wall, or any surface that fits a zip tie and mount of the bundles of cables and wires. The edge mount offers a low insertion force and high extraction force for the security of the bundle. The cable tie holder gives a high strength of retention force when mounted on a metal surface and even stronger retention force on a plastic surface.
Edge mount cable tie holders are designed to be fastened to the side or edge of a panel, board, or table allowing the cable ties to run through for better cable management. These are commonly used for fixing and bundling cables and wires of your car, solar panels, heavy-duty equipment, and equipment manufacturing.
- Masonry Cable Tie Holder
Masonry cable tie holders are used to secure the zip tie bundle into holes that you have pre-drilled. These cable tie holders are made of reinforced nylon 66 which gives it the quality to be able to be used with wood, brick, or stone. It has a working temperature range of -30 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius that makes it applicable to be used indoor and outdoor.
Masonry cable tie holders are UL 93 V-2 rated which makes it suitable and applicable to be used in heavy-duty works. These cable tie holders can be installed with the use of a hammer fixing it onto the wall. The rings on the body of the holder make sure that it will not be easily removed and serve as its locking mechanism in the hole.
- Fir Tree Cable Tie Holder
Fir tree cable tie holders offer you to have a secure grip in a pre-drilled mounting hole and protect the holder from dirt, dust, and other impurities that may come from the environment where it was being used. These cable tie holders have a low insertion force for easy installation, and a high extraction force to prevent it from coming loose from its attachment.
The fir tree cable tie holder can slide depending on what is your desired orientation along with the zip tie it is being installed. These cable tie holders are applicable to be used on metals, wood, and cast iron. The materials used for the holder can tolerate and withstand ranges of temperature to keep its efficiency as used for some time.
- Cable Tie Holder Black
Black cable tie holders are made with an adhesive side that can be used in tight spaces or can be installed with the use of screws for better security. These cable tie holders are designed with anchor points wherein you are to attach or insert the zip ties for much cleaner cable management. It is made from nylon 66 and classified to UL 94V-2 which gives resistance to heat, fire, and electricity.
The resistance that the black cable tie holders have also kept you safe from the energies running through the wires, thanks to its insulation. It is quick to be installed. And black cable tie holders can be used in different industries and environments depending on the demand of your work for better organization.
- Cable Tie Holder Wall Mount
Cable tie holder wall mounts are used for you to cable manage bundles of cables and ties onto a wall. It can be mounted with the use of adhesives placed on the base of the cable tie holder. These should be installed on a clean and dustless surface of the wall to have a tight grip and much-secured mounting.
Cable tie holder wall mounts are made from a high-quality nylon material that provides resistance to external components surrounding the holder. It is resistant to corrosion, heat, fire, electricity, weathering, and aging. It can be used in many applications and can have enough tensile strength to hold your bundles and other objects.
FAQs ABOUT CABLE TIE HOLDER
- What makes the cable tie holder stick?
- Cable tie holders stick with different mounting mechanisms depending on how it was been manufactured. There are cable tie holders that stick with the use of adhesives such as double-sided tapes wherein you remove a piece of paper covering the adhesive itself.
- Cable tie holders can also be fixed on a surface with the use of screws or bolts and nuts which securely holds the cables and wires it is holding.
- And there are cable tie holders manufactured to have a locking mechanism to it wherein you just needed it to be inserted through a hole and it will instantly lock itself into place.
- What are the uses of cable tie holder?
- Cable tie holders can be used for holding your zip tie bundles for better organization of the cables and wires for your automotive, panels, circuits, electrical lines, and many more.
- Can cable tie holder be used for automotive?
- Yes! Cable tie holders can be used for automotive as it has a wide range of working temperature wherein it can be used for cold and even hot conditions or surfaces. It will not easily melt and will be able to keep its properties even the parts of the automotive becomes hot.
Cable Tie Holders are used for fast installation of holding your zip ties bundling cables and wires onto a surface, board, edges, and many more. It is reliable and will securely hold your bundles. It can work at different temperatures depending on what you are working at. Cable tie holders can be mounted through insertion onto a hole, using of screws, and fastening it on the edges.